`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Identifying Gordie Howe Card

Need Help Identifying Gordie Howe Card
I have this card from my dad's old collection, and every few years I try to look it up, but I can never find it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is or has any advice on how to go about searching for it. Thanks

[Image: 2potzy8.jpg]
[Image: 2d9pf2a.jpg]

RE: Need Help Identifying Gordie Howe Card
2002-03 Upper Deck Honor Roll Signature Class #GH Gordie Howe/9

(09-09-2012, 07:15 PM)jarrett222 Wrote: 2002-03 Upper Deck Honor Roll Signature Class #GH Gordie Howe/9
Does that mean there's only 9 of them?

(09-09-2012, 07:17 PM)Jumanji Wrote: Does that mean there's only 9 of them?
That is correct. An absolute beauty!! I'd love to have one of those. Congrats!!
[Image: NewSig.jpg]
I feel so lonely now Sad

Bucket Link

I don't even know what to say...What does this mean? What do I do? I just...wow. I guess there's no way to know what it's worth.

not priced due to scarcity

So how can I find out what to sell it for? I'm not really a collector. I was as a kid, but I'm not really too into it anymore.

(09-09-2012, 08:46 PM)Jumanji Wrote: So how can I find out what to sell it for? I'm not really a collector. I was as a kid, but I'm not really too into it anymore.
Only way to tell is look at past auctions on eBay trying to find something similar, personally, as a Red Wings collector and die-hard Howe fan, I'd love to have it Sad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-09-2012, 08:48 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Only way to tell is look at past auctions on eBay trying to find something similar, personally, as a Red Wings collector and die-hard Howe fan, I'd love to have it Sad
Yeah but that's what we've been trying to do for a few years now and have found nothing on this card anywhere. I just did a search through ebay's completed listings and can't find any cards even close to this. There are cards from the same series, but they aren't /9.

(09-09-2012, 08:55 PM)Jumanji Wrote: Yeah but that's what we've been trying to do for a few years now and have found nothing on this card anywhere. I just did a search through ebay's completed listings and can't find any cards even close to this. There are cards from the same series, but they aren't /9.
don't neccesarily look for this set, just look for gordie howe autos that are also very low #ed. Gosh that cards gorgeous, I'm so jealous!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75