`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling collection...stars/rookies/serial numbered/gu/auto

RE: Selling collection...stars/rookies/serial numbered/gu/auto
To The Top...I'm moving into my new home Dec. 1 so I need to get rid of whatever I can before then...anybody interested?

What are you looking to get cash wise for your whole collection? And does it have any big name rookies, jersey and/or auto too?

(09-02-2012, 02:20 PM)MRHARPER Wrote: Title says it all, Im looking to dump the majority of my collection. Majority of what I have is mid 90's to now. Tons of rookies from the 90's and early 2000's. If you collect a certain player or team let me know and Ill dig through boxes for you and put something together. Also have partial completed sets from the '08-'10, let me know what you need and Ill let ya know what I have.

PM sent

(10-09-2012, 04:57 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: What are you looking to get cash wise for your whole collection? And does it have any big name rookies, jersey and/or auto too?

Bump Up

(09-02-2012, 02:20 PM)MRHARPER Wrote: Title says it all, Im looking to dump the majority of my collection. Majority of what I have is mid 90's to now. Tons of rookies from the 90's and early 2000's. If you collect a certain player or team let me know and Ill dig through boxes for you and put something together. Also have partial completed sets from the '08-'10, let me know what you need and Ill let ya know what I have.
got a partial set of my own needs help 2007 threads got one or any

To the top. Anyone?

I"m always looking for Bucs stuff... especially autos and patch/autos

(10-31-2012, 01:38 PM)bucsfan7 Wrote: I"m always looking for Bucs stuff... especially autos and patch/autos
Offer sent with comment

Bump for the start for of the week.