`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Jimmie Johnson or Tony Stewart autos

LTTF Jimmie Johnson or Tony Stewart autos
I am looking for autos of Stewart and Johnson. If you collect baseball I have stuff to trade as well as some racing.

RE: LTTF Jimmie Johnson or Tony Stewart autos
(08-20-2012, 12:10 AM)minitracer Wrote: I am looking for autos of Stewart and Johnson. If you collect baseball I have stuff to trade as well as some racing.
We kinda stalled earlier this year about the JJ AU I am willing to trade to you. LMK if you are still interested in it and if there's a possibility we can make something happen. I would trade it for some similar BV card(s) of someone listed in my signature. I would also sell it for $45 in Paypal.

Here's the scan (as a reminder):

[Image: JJ2005AU.jpg]

Yea I just don't think I have anything you would be interested in FT and as always I'm broke. LoL

(08-21-2012, 01:37 AM)minitracer Wrote: Yea I just don't think I have anything you would be interested in FT and as always I'm broke. LoL
NP. I fully understand! Really the ONLY reason I am thinking of selling it is b/c I'm broke too.
I really hope PP is going to see what's going on in the hobby and stop making their products more and more expensive. I hope that they are starting to realize that ditching Eclipse, VIP, and other sets was a REALLY bad idea!!! They made sets to replace those brands, but made the new sets have less cards for the same amount of money.
The only NEW product they have made since Showcase that I liked was Fanfare, but now I can't even afford to buy Fanfare this year. I didn't even think about buying hobby boxes of TM, Ignite, or Redline. PP needs to stop pretending like they know what collectors want to buy and just go back to what they made that collectors could afford to buy!!!

Yes I fully agree. I mostly buy blasters but haven't bought much of anything after the regular Press Pass this year. I cant see spending $20 on a ignite blaster where you get 2 packs and a boring ru card is all you get most of the time.