`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing shipping labels

Printing shipping labels
Does anybody know if there is a way to print out shipping labels through paypal or some other site? I know how to do it from paypal when i make an ebay sale but lets say I make a trade on here, is there some way that I can print a label myself, or do I just have to go to the post office every time?
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Printing shipping labels
Go into your PayPal Account - then go to Account Overview... to the right there is a link for "Multi-Order shipping" click on this and then follow the instructions to print labels.

Very easy and same pricing as when you go through ebay sales.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(08-19-2012, 06:36 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Go into your PayPal Account - then go to Account Overview... to the right there is a link for "Multi-Order shipping" click on this and then follow the instructions to print labels.

Very easy and same pricing as when you go through ebay sales.

Ken
I don't see the multi-order shipping option. Is this only when someone pays you? Because I also want to print labels for trades that I do on here.
Also making sigs

It's under my Account tools...It's how I ship my trades as well.
Multi order shipping...Simple and less costly than a post office trip.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

(08-19-2012, 07:03 PM)ja1091 Wrote: I don't see the multi-order shipping option. Is this only when someone pays you? Because I also want to print labels for trades that I do on here.
After you log in it is on the right hand side of the page under "My Account Tools".

Ray

For some reaason I'm not seeing account tools either but I typed in multi order shipping in the search bar and found it.
Also making sigs

(08-19-2012, 07:41 PM)ja1091 Wrote: For some reaason I'm not seeing account tools either but I typed in multi order shipping in the search bar and found it.
Ditto. I don't see it either, but can be found in search.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(08-20-2012, 08:26 AM)acevanquish Wrote: Ditto. I don't see it either, but can be found in search.
Did you log in to Paypal? If so it is on the right side of the page in a blue box...

(08-20-2012, 09:16 AM)ktcardshop Wrote: Did you log in to Paypal? If so it is on the right side of the page in a blue box...
:| *puts on glasses* B-) found it! I kept looking through the tabs on the top and in the top right. It blended in with the ads that I'm used to ignoring.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Also for future reference if someone finds this thread.

IF you have not used that option before it won't appear on the right. It gets added after you have used it a few times. Kinda like a favs. for PP.

Scott ( Post #4 ) gave the way to find it.