`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Bunt????

Topps Bunt????
So I pulled a card out of 2012 topps of a drawing with a peanut vendor and on the back its got a bunt.topps.com address..... what is this??? anyone know???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Topps Bunt????
http://bunt.topps.com/about
"Topps BUNT is like becoming a bleacher creature. You sit around, talk baseball, follow players and occasionally heckle them, compete with other fans and your friends, and earn points for doing a good job of it. Could there be anything better? Probably not.

Soooo. Royals fans? Here’s your chance to beat the Yankees. Wondering about Prince Fielder and Miguel Cabrera’s secret handshake? This is your chance to find out. Want to know who of your friends knows the most about baseball? Prove it."

I have not tried it myself. Seems to be some social connection thing like facebook, twitter, etc.
THE FIRST PITCH
Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or email. Pick your favorite team and represent. Don’t let the Yankees win this too.

TAKE THE FIELD
Open a pack of 9 Major League players right off the bat. No need to field a full roster, just collect the players you like or think will help you score. If you want only NL first basemen, that’s your choice.

GET POINTS
Your players do good things, you get more points. It’s not brain surgery. Watch your point total rise as you’re watching your favorite players. Get lots of points and unlock new avatars. Want Mr. Met? You’ll have to earn him.

TRADE UP
Don’t like a player? Want a personal favorite? Like Brian Wilson’s beard? Find a friend and trade. Earn points for being a savvy trader with trade bonuses, and if you don’t like the offer, tell your trading partner to bug off.

COMPETE AND WIN
You’re going down old man. Add friends and family members to your Friends Leaderboard and compete to find out who’s a better fan. Live in a cabin in the woods by yourself? Well, you can compete against the world. You’ll also be pitted other fans of your favorite team, in your location, or since you joined.
[Image: badtime.jpg]