`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Hockey Products

RE: 2012-13 Hockey Products
and to think Cup and Dominion isn't out yet from last season...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I appreciate the heads up.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(08-12-2012, 04:14 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Thanks Chris. What is the source for that date?
I saw that date on Sports Card Radio website

Remember that if you order Panini stuff online the release date is 7 days later than it would be for Hobby shops so the online release date for score is 8/22

Last year 11/12 products were already out before dominion and the cup were released. Nothing née there.

As for retailers holding on to stuff hoping the contents will increase in value. LOL. That is laughable. We buy it to sell it and to sell it as fast as we can. In most cases, the product has to be paid for within 21 days. I don't want anything 22 days old on my shelves - but yes, it happens. I don't generally lower the prices on single boxes sitting there because I will use them for pack sales if they don't sell,as boxes. And pack sales results in more $$$ than sellingmbynthe box.

But seriously, to think we would with hold somethingmthinkingmitmwill be worth more some day ismnotmtrue - we all know it is not worth tying up our money. Cash flow makes the business successful.