Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Hockey Products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2012-13 Hockey Products are due out fairly soon.

Product Release Date Retail Discount
2012-13 O-Pee-Chee 8/14/2012 -
2012-13 Score *Checklist Available* 8/15/2012 -
2012-13 Artifacts 10/2/2012 -
2012-13 UD1 11/8/2012 -

This means retailers (mass merchandisers, i.e. Target, Walmart, etc.) should be discounting last year's stock. Please post any retailer sales/discounts or completed checklists to keep the community informed.
Thanks for the heads up. Just finished my 2011-12 Upper Deck series 2. Looking forward to next years release. Hopefully there will be a season.
(08-11-2012, 01:11 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads up. Just finished my 2011-12 Upper Deck series 2. Looking forward to next years release. Hopefully there will be a season.
+1
OPC is out Tuesday. Already have to order more as people were buying up cases today..
As much as I love new product coming out, it's rare that last year's products get discounted. Dealers now would rather hold on to them, hoping that the rookies inside turn out to be superstars so they can sell the boxes for an even higher price. You may get lucky & see some of the lower-end product getting marked down, but mainstays like SP Authentic, SPX, Limited, etc. will stay where they are.

Just wondering though, with 12-13 product coming out next week, does that mean there will be no more 11-12 product? If so, that means no "The Cup" rookies this year.
Can someone sticky this thread? Nice to have the info in one place.
(08-11-2012, 08:24 PM)azicet Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering though, with 12-13 product coming out next week, does that mean there will be no more 11-12 product? If so, that means no "The Cup" rookies this year.
Cardboard Connection has a write up on 2011-12 The Cup and has a release date of 9/11 for it.
(08-11-2012, 08:24 PM)azicet Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I love new product coming out, it's rare that last year's products get discounted. Dealers now would rather hold on to them, hoping that the rookies inside turn out to be superstars so they can sell the boxes for an even higher price. You may get lucky & see some of the lower-end product getting marked down, but mainstays like SP Authentic, SPX, Limited, etc. will stay where they are.

Just wondering though, with 12-13 product coming out next week, does that mean there will be no more 11-12 product? If so, that means no "The Cup" rookies this year.
I am talking about retail shops like Target. If I know there is a Sports Card sale, I will go out of my to get milk so I can view the card selection.

The Cup and Panini Prime are due out with in a month and are 2011-12 product.
As of right now Score Hockey is supposed to be out on 8-15
(08-12-2012, 09:38 AM)chrislucy72 Wrote: [ -> ]As of right now Score Hockey is supposed to be out on 8-15
Thanks Chris. What is the source for that date?

Pages: 1 2