`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaaargh!!!

RE: Aaaargh!!!
Despite some features from previous versions not being here and the very tedious trade tool, I continue to pay for the online price guide. I really enjoy the community here, but when Beckett is only interested in the bottom line part of their focus needs to shift to this portion of the paying online community. Too many times have I read in the forums about the brush off received from Beckett, remember we affect the bottom line as well, and deserve better.
The mods I understand are not payed and are only here to make sure we don't cross the lines with our posts, and are very understanding of our frustrations. This post and replies should not be construed as anything negative towards the mods, it started as an apology and some concerns.
Nor is it about Beckett bashing, Beckett please just make the necessary changes.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(08-10-2012, 03:43 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Despite some features from previous versions not being here and the very tedious trade tool, I continue to pay for the online price guide. I really enjoy the community here, but when Beckett is only interested in the bottom line part of their focus needs to shift to this portion of the paying online community. Too many times have I read in the forums about the brush off received from Beckett, remember we affect the bottom line as well, and deserve better.
The perverse effect of this business plan? It punishes the loyalest members of the site most severely and then the punishment decreases on a sliding scale depending on how thoroughly you've abandoned ship.

I hope that they're able to fix the feedback problem soon, because I know how important it would be to me.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Ive done it too. Ive never felt worse than after i got my end of the trade and thought id left great feedback. Only to find id blanked on the star rating. Wrecking a guys perfect record was horrible! It sounds like an easy fix but its not getting done. Maybe not enough time or something. Im not blaming anybody i just wish it could be fixed.