`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaaargh!!!

RE: Aaaargh!!!
regretso go get a job at Beckett so you can help us out lol, but it really should be a simple fix, I found out that a trade with a guy that had gotten banned and he had checked the shipped checkmark can not be taken off of my trading block... kinda dumb if you cant fix what you have created, but anyhow

(08-06-2012, 04:13 PM)ceocards Wrote: We'd love to fix this for people - just understand that we simply don't have the option/ability to do so.
that's is so beyond unaccpetable.

it's not a personal attack on you, but for us to simply be given the answer that you can't do it, and that magically makes it ok that there's this huge glaring problem that a MOD can't fix (eBay can do it), isn't right.
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

You think it would be something that the MODS can fix.

I under stand moderators not being able to fix this, however a request from them should be all that is necessary to make it right.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(08-08-2012, 07:48 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: I under stand moderators not being able to fix this, however a request from them should be all that is necessary to make it right.
Agreed
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(08-08-2012, 07:48 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: I under stand moderators not being able to fix this, however a request from them should be all that is necessary to make it right.
Agreed also!

Randi

As much as I would like that to be the case, the tech guys don't answer directly to us...nor do we sign their paychecks.

We can (and have...repeatedly) requested the ability to do so (or at least the ability to direct people to someone at Beckett admin that can do it). I do wish I had a better answer to this problem for everyone.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-09-2012, 09:58 AM)ceocards Wrote: As much as I would like that to be the case, the tech guys don't answer directly to us...nor do we sign their paychecks.

We can (and have...repeatedly) requested the ability to do so (or at least the ability to direct people to someone at Beckett admin that can do it). I do wish I had a better answer to this problem for everyone.
Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions for us and reassure us that this issue has been noticed by someone. Much respect to the Mods!

Randi

I agree they need to be able to warn u before feedback left
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

hopefully it gets fixed soon

too bad this hasn't been fixed as fast as i was hoping for when they switch over to the newer site from the beta one or pre beta ones (ones I enjoyed)
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)