`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames

RE: PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames
Honestly if the buyer does not get his money back he should contact Topps who can go after the seller for copyright infrigement.

David
http://s41.photobucket.com/home/rednecksims/allalbums
Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Just goes to show you, most people do not read the description. I can't believe that person just got 178 bucks for a cut up piece of the box.....

Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

He did scam them because he puts auto & autograph in the title. A box topper is not auto'd unless if he got it in person. Buyer puts that in his claim he SHOULD get his money back. He also puts rookie which it is not since it is the box top. It isn't a CARD either.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Yea, I think with the "AUTO" in the description he will have enough of a legit claim to get his money back. Clearly the guy is a scam artist and yes, this person should have read the description, but I would think the powers that be would want to find a way to side with the taken-advantage-of buyer in this case, which the "auto" mislabeling would provide.
[Image: Banner.png]

yea if u read this dirt-bags other feedback's you will see that this isn't his first time doing this. in my opinion this guy is scamming people and even if he is posting in his description what the product is he is doing it under false heading which is a scam. Ebay wont do anything because there making money so sorry for the buyer. that's why this industry is going to crap is because of losers like this guy and no one doing anything about it.

(08-04-2012, 06:55 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: This is cutting out a part of the box top, cutting up a frame relic / auto in an attempt to yes SCAM someone into thinking it was an autograph from yu darvish. He went waaaaay out of his way to FORGE an autograph card.
How could you possibly get that its a real autograph out of "does not have an actual Yu Darvish autograph".

(08-05-2012, 01:54 AM)Vols-1 Wrote: How could you possibly get that its a real autograph out of "does not have an actual Yu Darvish autograph".
heres the title,

" 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Yu Darvish Autograph Rookie Auto Framed Mini Box Top "

That doesnt sound like a Yu Darvish Auto card? Yes we've already been threw the whole reading the description. But that is obviously mis-leading. Its set so that if you search for Yu Darvish auto this will show up. it doesnt say "Homemade cut from top of A&G box Yu Darvish Auto Look-a-like personally put into frame by me!" ...obviously that wouldn't bring $178
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

If the intent was to mislead (which it clearly was) then it is fraud. Sickening!!!

and with him tampering and reselling a product he can get sued by topps. i don't understand how people are saying its not a scam. he intentional replaced a jer card with a cutout auto and put AUTO!!!!! in the header.

update...... i contacted topps with his ebay info and they said that they will be assessing the situation. lets hope they put him under.

This is clearly fraud. You can't make a patently false AND misleading claim in the title of your description and absolve yourself with a remedial explanation in the description. That would be like me posting a Trade thread that said "MIKE TROUT AUTHENTIC AUTO FOR SALE," and then saying in the description that "you will receive the actual scan shown." And then, after you pay, I send you the IMG code of the scan.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*