`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible future collector

RE: Possible future collector
That's a great story! Is he a budding Braves fan too? If so, would you mind PMing me your address as I think I have a card or two I'd like to send him to help him get started! If that's ok with you of course?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

That's awesome! I hope to one day have a son who is as much into the hobby as I am.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

Great story!!! The one thing I would have done different with my 2 boys and collecting is...Organization..getting them to organize as the cards are pulled instead of piles that become unmanageable over time..more fun to pull than to protect and organize..BTW..I still "collect" BoSox for my 17 y.o. and Braves for my 20 y.o. as they are "too busy" right now..but someday....when they have kids....

(07-27-2012, 09:06 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: That's a great story! Is he a budding Braves fan too? If so, would you mind PMing me your address as I think I have a card or two I'd like to send him to help him get started! If that's ok with you of course?
yea that sounds cool. I will PM you my address. Thanks for your generosity.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]