Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Possible future collector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So today I took my youngest son to get a haircut and after we got done I asked him if he wanted to stop by the card shop a few doors down. He said sure, so we went in. As we were walking around and looking at the different merch and sports mem, he was just in awe. We looked at a few cards together too and he seemed to like the "shiny" ones, lol.

After we left I asked him if he liked going there and in his 3 year old dialog said "that was awshum". I think I may have a future collecting buddy before long. That made me feel pretty good and excited to start getting him into the hobby.

Figured I would share with the community here.
awesome man. congrats.

monthly haircut and card shop trips?
awesome man. congrats.

monthly haircut and card shop trips?
thats awesome man...sounds like you will pass (or at least share) the torch...i just wish there was a card shop 3 doors down from my great clips...(and the wife would prolly like it if i cut my hair once a month Wink)
That sounds great bud. Happy collecting to you both!
(07-25-2012, 10:14 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: [ -> ]So today I took my youngest son to get a haircut and after we got done I asked him if he wanted to stop by the card shop a few doors down. He said sure, so we went in. As we were walking around and looking at the different merch and sports mem, he was just in awe. We looked at a few cards together too and he seemed to like the "shiny" ones, lol.

After we left I asked him if he liked going there and in his 3 year old dialog said "that was awshum". I think I may have a future collecting buddy before long. That made me feel pretty good and excited to start getting him into the hobby.

Figured I would share with the community here.
With a card shop there i guarantee he will never grow long hair lol.
(07-25-2012, 11:59 PM)krn001 Wrote: [ -> ]With a card shop there i guarantee he will never grow long hair lol.
lol, me neither!
great story man!!!..........thanks for sharing!!Big Grin
That's very cool!! You'll enjoy it a lot when he gets older to! I have my 14 year old with me!
I have a few kids collecting and it's awesome. Enjoy it while you can.
Pages: 1 2