`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK

RE: WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK
Awesome hit. Here is my best retail pull. Also bought a single value pack of 2006 topps that was on the bottom on the shelves in the closeout section and pulled this one....
[Image: DMarino.jpg]
[Image: Marinoback.jpg]
[Image: bsandersbanner.jpg]
[Image: barry-sanders.gif]

(07-07-2012, 08:05 AM)troyatc20 Wrote: Awesome hit. Here is my best retail pull. Also bought a single value pack of 2006 topps that was on the bottom on the shelves in the closeout section and pulled this one....
[Image: DMarino.jpg]
[Image: Marinoback.jpg]
nice...that is a sick card as well

(07-06-2012, 12:01 AM)rwgreen Wrote: I am so excited I dont even know where to begin...just ran to Wal Mart to get the wife some stuff to help her sleep...of course got some cards...

I am still shaking, this has got to be the biggest pull in retail or at least up there....1 pack of 2009 Topps Chicle for 1.59...I get this

18/20

[Image: -000-2.jpg]
I bought 4 boxes of 2011 topps platinum and got 4 autos 2 prince akumara auto marcelus darreus patch auto and jason witten patch auto

thanks everyone!!! I am thinking if i should send it in to get graded but i have never done it before and i dont know the procedure

Buddy back in 05 (or around) bought a blaster of Certified Baseball I believe and scored a Babe Ruth Die Cut Double Jersey /3 or /5. Not bad for at all tho. I might have to run to Walmart to get a blaster or two.

David
http://s41.photobucket.com/home/rednecksims/allalbums
Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

where did you get it walmart of target ?? i pulled a julio jones last week out of wallyworlds 16 pack boce of diff card .only reason i bought that was its fro 2011 and 2010 and figured i might get some refractors of good rookie cards

I've always had better luck in retail then hobby for some reason here's my best pull...

Pack from local Target

[Image: CardsTebow.jpg]

I love getting something out of retail because it doesn't hit you the same if you pull it out of hobby. Needless to say you have to buy a lot of retail to hit stuff most of the time but I've always had good luck. Never pulled a dual auto like that though! Awesome hit