`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK

WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK
I am so excited I dont even know where to begin...just ran to Wal Mart to get the wife some stuff to help her sleep...of course got some cards...

I am still shaking, this has got to be the biggest pull in retail or at least up there....1 pack of 2009 Topps Chicle for 1.59...I get this

18/20

[Image: -000-2.jpg]

RE: WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK
Cool card
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

ok...now go buy a lotto ticket....lol...nice hit man I didn't even know they put auto's in $ 1.59 packs...now I'll go buy packs of that and spend my money and not get crap...lol...thanks alot

(07-06-2012, 12:05 AM)dukeblue04 Wrote: ok...now go buy a lotto ticket....lol...nice hit man I didn't even know they put auto's in $ 1.59 packs...now I'll go buy packs of that and spend my money and not get crap...lol...thanks alot
i know...i cant believe this caliber of a card would be in a retail pack...that is just insane....it is hard to pull a card like this in a hobby box let alone a wal mart pack

thats cool! my biggest hit in a retail pack was in 2011 panini threads. got a letterman auto of von miller. i didnt even collect cards at the time. but me and the wife were at target and i thought i would buy a pack for old times sake since i used to collect as a kid. after that the onslaught began. lol.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Holy crap... did you clean your undies after you opened this, or just sit in your crap? Smile NICE!

I would say it's a serious contender for best retail pull ever, based on the minimal investment (LOL) ... but here's the heavyweight champion, out of the last blaster at my local Target ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

But great pull, nonetheless, even though I'm a Lions fan LOL ...

(07-06-2012, 01:27 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I would say it's a serious contender for best retail pull ever, based on the minimal investment (LOL) ... but here's the heavyweight champion, out of the last blaster at my local Target ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

But great pull, nonetheless, even though I'm a Lions fan LOL ...
Sorry... I still vote for the A.P., he only spent $1.59... you spent probably $19.95. LOL... both crap hot cards that I don't have. Sad

thats nothing some kid on the tube pulled a 2012 bowman bryce harper purple boarder numbered to either /10 or /99 I forget from a blaster box from target

wow... what are the odds??? SICK AUTO!!!