`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oppinions??? I am torn on this one!...

RE: Oppinions??? I am torn on this one!...
I always bust them out unless its a 9.5...i cant stand grading cards...the only ones i keep graded are Jordan Star cards just for piece of mind that its not counterfiet..

And like you said a 9 doesnt do much as far as value increase...
[Image: arod.gif]

I'd leave it in the case as it offers the best long term protection (for the record I grade all my high end pc so I'm biased). Your card, your pc though do whatever makes you happy!

I agree with everyone who says do what makes you happy and seems best to fit your pc...........but under my breath I'm screaming LEAVE IT IN THE CASE!!!!! lol. I love graded cards, not as much for the grade but for the display, authenticity (though you know this one should be authentic as you received it graded), and labeling. One thing I hate right now is I wish I had enough money to either get my entire PC graded (again, don't care about the grade) or have enough to put them all in properly sized brand new top loaders and print out labels for each one of them so I can put them in chronological and alphabetical order and not ever have to wonder what year, what product, etc. Smile Call it OCD to the max. lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards