IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Question!

Auto Question!
I was planning on buying a LeBron auto like this

[Image: 10ppyzk.jpg]

But I've seen a few of these autos like this that are VERY faded. I was wondering if I get one like that, will it fade more quickly than if it was on card or were the ones that were faded just handled wrong? I also see a lot of the NBA autos on baseball swatches fade very easily and was wondering if maybe this is the same deal.

Also, is this considered an on card auto or was it autographed as a swatch THEN put into the card? I know it's a longshot of someone knowing that, but thought I should ask that while I'm at it. Thank you.

RE: Auto Question!
The baseball auto fade because it's on an actual baseball swatch. This auto is on cloth. It shouldn't fade unless you keep it in sunlight. This is considered an on card auto, but it shouldn't be a swatch because it wasn't game used. The auto isn't on a sticker that's how you can tell it's a on card auto.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(07-02-2012, 08:11 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: The baseball auto fade because it's on an actual baseball swatch. This auto is on cloth. It shouldn't fade unless you keep it in sunlight. This is considered an on card auto, but it shouldn't be a swatch because it wasn't game used. The auto isn't on a sticker that's how you can tell it's a on card auto.
Thank you. I know it's a manufactured patch, but I'm just wondering if they put a bunch of patches in front of him and he signs them and they put them into a card.

(07-02-2012, 08:15 PM)ShowerSongs Wrote: Thank you. I know it's a manufactured patch, but I'm just wondering if they put a bunch of patches in front of him and he signs them and they put them into a card.
I'm pretty sure that's how it's done, maybe with the idea of reusing the patches for future sets
[Image: nvsi7n.png]