`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BCCG trade group.... July edition

RE: BCCG trade group.... July edition
I am sorry about the confusion, and no problem about last month. Yes, that was your package, and it was very nice. I also just received a great package from Tighe (Colts) this month. Nice autos and inserts. Man, my Andre Johnson collection has simply exploded from everyone's help.
Thanks,
Mickey

(07-23-2012, 08:32 PM)themanj1 Wrote: The ol' soccerscrub dropped off a wonderful lot of Texans for me. Two nice autos and the king of the bunch was a triple jersey card of Schaub, Johnson and Slaton. Very cool and thanks so much!
Mickey

are you sure that wasn't from me. i sent your package out and that sounds like it.
also guys sorry i haven't stayed in contact but been very busy and soon as i got online again and read the pm's i got the packages together and sent them out that way there wouldn't be any longer delays. it'll never happen again.

My July package went out on Friday, enjoy!

(07-29-2012, 03:53 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: My July package went out on Friday, enjoy!
Received the package. A great mix of cards, thanks. A return package will go out within the next few days. I am enjoying the group very much, thanks to all for the great pc additions.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/