Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BCCG trade group.... July edition

RE: BCCG trade group.... July edition
uwash,

Package will be going out tomorrow...

DC# 9400109699937037204781
(07-18-2012, 06:20 PM)raidernation75 Wrote: Lot # 9 for the BCCG FFB league has arrived:

[Image: ffb92.jpg]

Just waiting on the final lot from phinzphan. Once that lot is received I will post the lot and set the date in which I will do the draft selection order.

As far as 49erTim and mannyesco, I apologize for any inconvenience but I set a deadline of one month to get your entries in, even sent reminder emails to get updates as to when packages were being sent. Since I didnt get any responses back I had to try and fill the league. Well now the league is full and I dont think we can make it a 12 team league, especially since we start 2 QB's. That will possibly leave teams without QB's or even other starting positions during bye weeks.

Well apparently phinzphan has graciously offered to give you his spot, so if you decide to do it just keep me in the loop.

sorry got caught up at work...
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

I have now received the other group trade I was waiting on. No problem with the delays, but a little communication goes an extremely long way. I know things come up, just let us know, I'm sure we are all pretty understanding people and for me, life comes before cards (most of the time, lol)!

The ol' soccerscrub dropped off a wonderful lot of Texans for me. Two nice autos and the king of the bunch was a triple jersey card of Schaub, Johnson and Slaton. Very cool and thanks so much!
Mickey

The ol' soccerscrub dropped off a wonderful lot of Texans for me. Two nice autos and the king of the bunch was a triple jersey card of Schaub, Johnson and Slaton. Very cool and thanks so much!
Mickey

are you sure that wasn't from me. i sent your package out and that sounds like it.
also guys sorry i haven't stayed in contact but been very busy and soon as i got online again and read the pm's i got the packages together and sent them out that way there wouldn't be any longer delays. it'll never happen again.
want all titans and would like a chris johnson and vince young g/u and autos . T
ITANS COLLECTOR.

[Image: newbccgbanner-1.gif]

Just wanted to give the group an update on the FFB league.

I am still waiting on the 10th and final lot from phinzphan. He sent me a tracking number (03121430000167124171) on 7/18. According to that tracking number it shows that it should have been delivered on 7/20. I have not received it. Once I do I will post the date for the draft selection order.

Phinzphan also said he is having trouble registering in the league so if somebody can help him out I would appreciate it. I have sent all the info that I thought he would need and he is yet to register. Thanks!

49erTim, I will be sending back your package as soon as I get the lot from phinzphan, as I wanted to make sure he wanted in before I sent it back. Thanks!
[Image: aldavis.png]

The August thread has been started.

I will be contacting members that have not taken part in our group for some time and see if they still want in. If they do not, I will open their teams up for a new member.

Also, if anyone has any ideas that they would like to see the group do or change, please feel free to pm me.
Thanks
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Received another great package from jlombardi24!!!! Great stuff, highlight was a Paea Certified Gold RC Auto! Thanks! your package is going out today

Texans package is on the way! Hope you enjoy.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(07-26-2012, 02:09 PM)brouwer63 Wrote: Received another great package from jlombardi24!!!! Great stuff, highlight was a Paea Certified Gold RC Auto! Thanks! your package is going out today
Your welcome, glad you liked it!
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

Awesome package received today from Brouwer, highlighted by leaf Certified Craig James, and Taylor price dual jersey auto certified.
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24