Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with a Roger Maris card

Need help with a Roger Maris card
Hi All,

Well, now that we have the mystery of our set that we bought for my son from Target solved... We have another question.

We can't seem to identify this Roger Maris card.

Can y'all help?

The copyright says 2010, and we can't find any other year on it anywhere. The only card that I think it lines up with in Organize shows n/a in the value field.

Here's what I came up with...I need expert opinions. Smile

http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=maris 377

Thanks!
Cyndi & Evan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Need help with a Roger Maris card
2010 cards your mom threw out original back

(06-28-2012, 06:42 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: 2010 cards your mom threw out original back
So, you knew that just by looking at it, I'm assuming. This card doesn't say anything on it referencing the 'cards your mom threw out' set.

It makes sense to me, but I guess this is one of those cards that I would have to just 'know' what it is in order to find it here on Beckett.com, correct?

Now, here's the next question; When I look it up, I get 4 Roger Maris cards that match the description, but none of them are numbered 377.

http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=topps cards your mom threw out original back maris

Since none of them have pictures, I can't match them up...How would you handle this?

Thanks again!!!!
Cyndi (& Evan)

it isnt card number 377

if you dont which one is which, you can use checkoutmycards.com - they usually have pictures

The original backs have the original card number but are usually part of the CMYTO set which has it's own numbering. If you have a physical book guide you can see the regular set, find the player by name, then they list a multiplier for the original backs.
[Image: badtime.jpg]