`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Rc or Hank AAron RC

RE: Jordan Rc or Hank AAron RC
Hank Aaron rookie for sure. However it really comes down to what you like to collect. Why not get a nice graded Abdul Jabbar (Lew Alcindor), Wilt Chamberlain, or Jerry West rookie instead. Or if you want to spend a little more get a Bill Russell rookie. Personally, I think the older basketball cards are some of the most undervalued cards around.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(06-26-2012, 08:24 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Actually I do believe the 86-87 Fleer set is considered vintage...from what I've read anyway, but if that's the case, then why aren't they encased in BVG instead of BGS...weird lol
mid-80 is not vintage, or even close to it

that's like saying dr dre is old school

(06-26-2012, 11:26 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: mid-80 is not vintage, or even close to it

that's like saying dr dre is old school
Some people consider anything over 25 years old to be "vintage" or "classic". I'm not sure where the cutoff is for BVG vs. BGS. What makes me feel old is when I turn on the "Classic Rock" stations and hear Pearl Jam and Nirvana.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(06-26-2012, 11:57 AM)djohn Wrote: Some people consider anything over 25 years old to be "vintage" or "classic". I'm not sure where the cutoff is for BVG vs. BGS. What makes me feel old is when I turn on the "Classic Rock" stations and hear Pearl Jam and Nirvana.
+100000000 lol. I'm listening to songs in the car from the 80's and my wife, who is only four years younger than me, calls me old. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards