`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 new 1/1's for the PC!

RE: 2 new 1/1's for the PC!
(06-23-2012, 08:00 PM)malaka76 Wrote: The title was not correct. It should have said blah blah blah #4/10 1/1!! That is the misleading part. regardless it shouldnt have said 1/1 in the title without having the /10 part...
Understandable... but the hobby treats these as 1/1s.... Would it be just as frustrating if the card was 1/1 and had 10 versions? Just curious... I think the seller was limited with Kaepernick's name in the title... The only reason Playoff/Panini never actually numbered these as 1/1s is because some names have the same letter appearing more than once. Topps on the other hand numbers them all 1/1.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: 2 new 1/1's for the PC!
(06-23-2012, 08:05 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Understandable... but the hobby treats these as 1/1s.... Would it be just as frustrating if the card was 1/1 and had 10 versions? Just curious... I think the seller was limited with Kaepernick's name in the title... The only reason Playoff/Panini never actually numbered these as 1/1s is because some names have the same letter appearing more than once. Topps on the other hand numbers them all 1/1.
Agreed, the card is a 1/1 but its numbered to the letters in his name. The card you have is the only one like it so thats a 1/1. And its described perfectly in the description. There is another one of these up now as well and 1/1 is also in the title. I mean everybody that has an ebay 1/1 puts 1/1 in the title even though the card is numbered to like 500. This guy puts 1/1 in the title and he isnt wrong. There is just one of each letter.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/