`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone for a while!

Gone for a while!
Hey everyone, just thought I'd let ya know that I'll be pretty sporadic in my posting and presence the next few weeks. I'm flying to Dallas tomorrow with my fiancee to visit her best friend for a couple days, then it's onto COSTA RICA for 16 days of a wedding/honeymoon vacation Smile

We are registered at Target, macy's, Bed Bath & Beyond...but paypal or nice 90's Jordans are ALWAYS accepted Wink

bbills, your freebies went out today, hope you enjoy! Everyone else I'll try to check in as often as I can, hope everyone enjoys the 4th and has a great few weeks in my absence!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Gone for a while!
Stop by Panini while your in Dallas tell em your getting married maybe they will let you do box busters or something LOL

Congrats man, enjoy yourself!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I hope you'll have an awesome trip . Congrats to you and your fiancee.

Sorry to hear about your loss..oh wait its a wedding, same thing. Just Kidding! Congrats on your new full time second job!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-20-2012, 12:14 PM)quavis Wrote: Sorry to hear about your loss..oh wait its a wedding, same thing. Just Kidding! Congrats on your new full time second job!
If I wasn't at work I'd be laughing very loudly right now. Smile Cause it's true.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-20-2012, 12:21 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: If I wasn't at work I'd be laughing very loudly right now. Smile Cause it's true.
Ha. Me and you know how true it is
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-20-2012, 12:27 PM)quavis Wrote: Ha. Me and you know how true it is
To be fair, we are a full time job for women as well. lol.

congrats, so is the consensus not to get hitched?
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(06-20-2012, 02:09 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: congrats, so is the consensus not to get hitched?
I'm not sure my perception can be taken into account given my current situation. However, I will say marriage has it's advantages and disadvantages. The biggest disadvantage I'd say is that regardless of how bad things get or how miserable any one's life becomes, you need to go through a legal process that is costly, very time consuming and most than likely full of drama. However, taxes are better, so that's a plus. Smile