`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please read need help

RE: Please read need help
(06-05-2012, 08:16 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Cool thing you're doing! I don't have any raiders though, sorry Sad
I've got ya covered.....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-05-2012, 11:44 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I've got ya covered.....Smile
Thanks just like the rest off you guys you already do a lot for Beckett community which is why I enjoy this website so much
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

(06-04-2012, 08:22 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: PM me an address. I'm sure I have something I can send.
I just wanted to say thank you. Got the Raiders package in the mail. My buddy will get the package on sunday and he will be so excited. Once I start getting some newer stuff in. I owe you big. Thanks again, Jason
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

PM me his address I don't have anything big but I can send him some base and inserts, does he have a favorite player?
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Dude
I have a Booklet Patch Auto of Taiwan Jones.
It is in a moving truck right now, but when I get to my new home I will mail it to you.

PM me your address, it might take 3 weeks to a month as I am moving to the UK, but it will get there.
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

send pm's