`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please read need help

Please read need help
I have a buddy at work who lost all of his cards. Someone broke into his shop and stole them. He was talking the other day about it. I told him that I collected and I would see what I had to get him started back. He only wants to collect Oakland Raiders so I told him that was fine. I told him about beckett and all the great members on here. That he need to get other teams that way maybe he could trade plus it would give us another great member. I wouldn't normally do this but I am asking for anyones help. I am getting a package together to help him out. I am asking if anyone else would have anything they would like to through in. Please feel free to pm me. He has too little boys and he got a few cards in the other day and he said they were just amazed with them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking look forward to hearing from you.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Please read need help
PM me an address. I'm sure I have something I can send.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Please need help doesn't have to be anything big. I just don't have a lot of raiders stuff.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

Ill see what I can get together

What the hey... PM me his address as well. I've got a 400 ct box I'm certain I can fill.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

me too pm me the addy
Photobucket

Well.....I'm a raiders fan so I guess I have some extras I could send...don't think I could fill a shop but ill give it a shot...pm me as well....(:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-04-2012, 11:25 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Well.....I'm a raiders fan so I guess I have some extras I could send...don't think I could fill a shop but ill give it a shot...pm me as well....(:
Thank you guys I will get his address today. No, don't think any of us could fill a shop. I am just trying to help a good friend and coworker out. I work with him and his finance and they are both just great. Every day he talks about cards and it brings a smile to his face. I just thought you know what I need to help him and I figured that I knew some of you could help me do that. As I don't have very much raiders stuff. I will pm the address as soon as I get it. Should be in like 45 minutes.

Cool thing you're doing! I don't have any raiders though, sorry Sad
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-05-2012, 08:16 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Cool thing you're doing! I don't have any raiders though, sorry Sad
koolkellygirl I'm just excited to have someone at work that I can talk to about cards. And that person actually understand what I'm talking about. Once again thank you guys a lot. I owe you guys/gals.