`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Totally Excited but need a little advice...

RE: OT: Totally Excited but need a little advice...
(06-07-2012, 05:18 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: Are you having him sign on the bill of the helmet or the side? I would go with a standard black sharpie if signing on the orange bill, go with gold sharpie or paint pen ( takes a few seconds to dry ) on the black side ... either way its going to look great. Hopefully I will see you there, I'm going 3 of those days.
Thanks Mike!!! I'm going Friday and Saturday. LMK when your going. Not sure where I'm getting it signed, lol. Never really thought of the orange bill, hmmmm. But I'm starting to lean towards a Sharpie
(06-07-2012, 05:43 AM)pbean Wrote: agreed Smile have a blast at the show T Smile
Thanks pbean Big Grin Man I am getting soo excited about the show Smile I'm taking my nephew and son and they are getting autos of Randy White. Dallas fan and a follower, ugghhhhh Smile
(06-07-2012, 07:13 AM)itsdagooch Wrote: Lucky! Go with silver in black!
Such tough decisions Smile I need a photoshop expert to show me ALL my choices!
(06-07-2012, 07:40 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: If signing the Bill i say silver if the side of the helmet black. They will have sharpes thier so they should have some good ones i would think it being tri star and costing an arm and leg
Thanks!!! I am still working on getting the arm and leg to heal, LOL Big Grin
(06-07-2012, 09:32 AM)branesergen Wrote: I vote black on orange.
D I never thought of that. But it does sound VERY tempting!!!
(06-07-2012, 10:40 AM)kollectornet Wrote: Where did you go to purchase your ticket. I have been on Tri star and the NSCC.com all morning.
I got an email this morning for presales and their was a link. Want me to forward it? PM coming in case you don't read this.

(06-07-2012, 11:44 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I also agree with the majority. Black sharpie on the orange bill or silver or gold sharpie on the black part of the helmet.

Either way, I hope you have a blast, and please make sure you show it off when you get it signed so we can all be jealous of you!! Big Grin

Have fun, T!! Smile
Thanks LL4!!! I will post it as soon as I have access to internet Big Grin

Hey T Id go black sharpie on the bill and silver or gold on the rest of the helmet. Ripken was so good!!! Good luck meeting him!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-07-2012, 07:41 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Hey T Id go black sharpie on the bill and silver or gold on the rest of the helmet. Ripken was so good!!! Good luck meeting him!!!
Thanks Rick!!! I am sooooo excited about meeting him Smile Plus he does a FREE photo with everyone buying a auto ticket, wooohooo Big Grin

I agree with everyone else T and hopefully we see you there!! Already booked at the hotel over the baseball stadium with a view over the field. Even if they aren't playing then it should be awesome for us to be able to look out the window and see the field lol. I will probably be buying a ticket of him also, and get a jersey auto'd by him.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]