`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I GOT IT!!! Sweet Nolan Ryan!!

RE: I GOT IT!!! Sweet Nolan Ryan!!
Just tumbled across this thread because i'm looking for this card. Anyone know where I can find one, or if they have a version without the auto? I'm pretty unfamiliar with baseball cards, other than Bryce Harper and Ken Griffey Jr. I was at this game when it happened, so to have this card would be nostalgic

Thank you
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Sweet card. I have that same photo of Nolan Ryan with both Ryan and Bo Jacksons auto on it.

Great card! That photo is awesome, and the patches and auto are really nice too.

If it were me, I wouldn't grade that thing. If it's going to be a PC card, I'd slap that in a magnetic holder and save the grading fees. It won't add much value to it, and you could pick up something else with those grading fees.

Of course, it's your card so you're more than able to do whatever you want with it haha.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(09-17-2013, 10:17 AM)krykslr Wrote: Great card! That photo is awesome, and the patches and auto are really nice too.

If it were me, I wouldn't grade that thing. If it's going to be a PC card, I'd slap that in a magnetic holder and save the grading fees. It won't add much value to it, and you could pick up something else with those grading fees.

Of course, it's your card so you're more than able to do whatever you want with it haha.
Don't quote me on it, but I think he has since sold it. I think that this is a thread from last year. I could be wrong, though.
Yeah, I was right in part. It's a thread from June of 2012.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Ahh, we'll if that's the case, then nevermind!
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

I
Hate
You.

Just kidding. That is one hell of a card. Hell of a grab. Believe it or not, I know where the ball that did the damage is. I do onsite repair for Dell, and got called out to a house in South Carolina. This guy had memorabilia all over the place. Ali's auto, Ryan, even a Gehrig. But he has a shadow box on the wall with the ball with an Auto'd picture of a bloody Ryan. And he claims that that is THE ball that tagged Nolan.

*edit* I really need to start looking at the dates on these posts.

(09-19-2013, 07:23 PM)swansot Wrote: I
Hate
You.

Just kidding. That is one hell of a card. Hell of a grab. Believe it or not, I know where the ball that did the damage is. I do onsite repair for Dell, and got called out to a house in South Carolina. This guy had memorabilia all over the place. Ali's auto, Ryan, even a Gehrig. But he has a shadow box on the wall with the ball with an Auto'd picture of a bloody Ryan. And he claims that that is THE ball that tagged Nolan.

*edit* I really need to start looking at the dates on these posts.
It's alright. I made the same mistake.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!