`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OT NBA Lottery Conspiracy Theory
05-31-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: OT NBA Lottery Conspiracy Theory
I think if we didnt have the lottery we have seen the 76ers worst record ever broken a very long time ago, and multiple times. You can spin the lottery into a conspiracy theory every year, but I think it does prevent more bad basketball from happening.

I think it would be fun though if they did the ping pong balls in front of the camera again.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2012, 07:36 AM
NBA Owned team and they get the first over all pick (Davis) THAT'S NOT AT ALL ODD......DO THEY THINK PEOPLE LIVE UNDER A ROCK. WHAT A SAD DAY OF THE NBA. MORE SO IF YOUR A FAN.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM David Sterin is a crook and he threw it in your face last night...

[Image: staals-2.jpg]
05-31-2012, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2012 08:55 AM by jchavestx.)
The Hornets were bought buy Tom Benson (NFL Saints Owner) what rock have you been living under for the last month?
Quick fact: Since 1985 the #1 pick has gone to the worst team only 4 times, and the 3rd worst team has also won the #1 pick six times, conspiracy theory perhaps? Everyone break out your tin foil hats!

Skybox Autographics Set Collector