`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An all BUCKEYE mailday! Well I guess Bengals too.
Wink 
An all BUCKEYE mailday! Well I guess Bengals too.
Well folks I present you with some cards for you to feast your eyes upon. One of the best, if not the Best damn mascots in the land! Brutus Buckeye!!

[Image: 003.jpg]

Now on to more familiar territory. I now present you with a Running Back out of THE OHIO STATE University. Who amassed 2869 yards rushing and 32 touchdowns while missing most of his senior season due to the "Tattoo Gate" scandal. He comes in at 5'10" weighting 215lbs, drafted in the 6th Round of the 2012 N.F.L Draft by the Cincinnati Bengals.....Dan Herron!

2012 Press Pass Showcase #SC-DH2 #'d/149 Red Ink SP #'d /49

[Image: 002-4.jpg]

2012 Leaf Valiant #DH1 Black Prismatic #'d 4/5!

[Image: 001-8.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: An all BUCKEYE mailday! Well I guess Bengals too.
...Still waiting for you to pass some doubles to me out of pity in comparison to your massive collection Smile

Love the Brutus and the red ink auto!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Sweet mail! I have been wanting a Brutus, but I haven't gotten myself to get one yet.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Ooh. Like the look of that Black Valiant! Haven't seen one of those variations yet.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(05-29-2012, 04:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: ...Still waiting for you to pass some doubles to me out of pity in comparison to your massive collection Smile

Love the Brutus and the red ink auto!!
Lol. I wouldn't say I have a massive collection. Its coming along though. Thanks the Brutus was from a trade, that was worth it in my opinion. Gave a Blaine Gabbert auto/patch #'d/25 for it. But Brutus needed to come home.

I'll eventually get some more doubles in and they will be shifted partially your way, also some get sent kylebucksfans way.
(05-29-2012, 04:08 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Sweet mail! I have been wanting a Brutus, but I haven't gotten myself to get one yet.
Btw Kyle, a package went out today. Gonna be a bit more than you expected.

I brought back about 15-20 Buckeye football cards from the 90's where the guys aren't in their OSU unis (except for doubles of an Eddie George RC). Nothing major, mostly base, couple RCs and an insert or two. I'll definitely send them to any Buckeye collector on here cause I won't be able to use them!

There are a couple older Rickey Dudleys among them, now that I think about it. Isn't there a Dudley supercollector on here somewhere?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Hey Dave...

so I tried one of those fanfare boxes at Target, all that fancy packaging for a shot at a Luck auto /10. Didn't pull Luck, however...

[Image: Boomauto001.jpg]

oh the irony! I can't find it in the org, however, as it's numbered FFDH2 and his base auto and the parallels are numbered FFDH1.

It has no serial numbering so I am inclined to think it's just the base auto (are the base autos yellow?) or else it's an error on the numbering of it? I really don't know!

Either way if you need it I'll add it to the org somehow and we can trade Smile

Very nice!!! Like the Brutus...

(05-29-2012, 07:17 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Hey Dave...

so I tried one of those fanfare boxes at Target, all that fancy packaging for a shot at a Luck auto /10. Didn't pull Luck, however...

[Image: Boomauto001.jpg]

oh the irony! I can't find it in the org, however, as it's numbered FFDH2 and his base auto and the parallels are numbered FFDH1.

It has no serial numbering so I am inclined to think it's just the base auto (are the base autos yellow?) or else it's an error on the numbering of it? I really don't know!

Either way if you need it I'll add it to the org somehow and we can trade Smile
It is the base auto. I have the Red ink version of the one picture so I still need this one.