`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mail/packing tip for everyone! SAVE!
05-27-2012, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012 04:15 PM by quavis.)
Mail/packing tip for everyone! SAVE!
Some may already know this but i thought i would pass it along. I was at the dollar store with the wife and found two bubble mailers for a buck. thats a third
t of what i pay at the post office. Hope this helps someone.

[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Mail/packing tip for everyone! SAVE!
Yeah man this was a great discover for me too. They are actually good quality too and have had no problems with them.

[Image: Nick.jpg]
05-27-2012, 06:03 PM
recycle the ones you get in the mail if you buy alot of singles,that works the best for me!

[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]
05-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Xstream just bought 500 for 37 bucks off Amazon

[Image: ZsFkX.png]

TRADERS NOTE: I KEEP MY CARDS AT THE DEFAULT RATING IF YOUR MARK YOUR CARDS MINT I WILL TRADE MY CARDS AT THE MINT RATING AS WELL. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
05-28-2012, 10:03 AM
(05-27-2012 08:48 PM)bbills1999 Wrote:  Xstream just bought 500 for 37 bucks off Amazon

Joey Lawrence says "WHOA!"

[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
05-28-2012, 10:54 AM
strange.. my post yesterday disappeared... unless I forgot to hit the post button..

check your local discount stores.. I know Dollar Tree & .99 cent stores are always good... but there are others, usually in big cities, that have bubble mailers 5 each (5x6") for $0.99 cents...

I stocked up at this price.. only other deal I found is if you buy in bulk.. but for me, that is way too much.. there is no way I am gong to have 100-500 transactions... buying bulk is better for the power sellers/traders...

If you're in San Diego or plan on a trip to Sea Word or coming to watch the Padres.. check out this discount store.. one of my favorites.. most of their stuff is Costco overstocked items... http://www.gtmstores.com/
store locations: Lemon grove, Ca & Santee, Ca

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
05-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Walmart has them 10 for $4 ... that's 40 cents each, right?
05-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Walmart's are pretty low quality, in my opinion. I prefer Office Max and Walgreens when they have sales.

JonathanI

I look for career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame. Add to that list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and everything else in my collection is up for trade.
05-28-2012, 05:22 PM
I bought 800 of them off ebay awhile ago for in the $30's.

If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first. I have little patience for the traders who continually ask me to check them just to cancel transactions or leave me hanging. After awhile I will start returning the favor.

Looking for Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck RC Autos.
05-28-2012, 05:30 PM
(05-28-2012 05:17 PM)jonathani Wrote:  Walmart's are pretty low quality, in my opinion. I prefer Office Max and Walgreens when they have sales.

JonathanI

I've got over 400 positives as a seller on the bay using those and never had one complaint.