Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail/packing tip for everyone! SAVE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some may already know this but i thought i would pass it along. I was at the dollar store with the wife and found two bubble mailers for a buck. thats a third
t of what i pay at the post office. Hope this helps someone.
Yeah man this was a great discover for me too. They are actually good quality too and have had no problems with them.
recycle the ones you get in the mail if you buy alot of singles,that works the best for me!
Xstream just bought 500 for 37 bucks off Amazon

(05-27-2012, 09:48 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Xstream just bought 500 for 37 bucks off Amazon
Joey Lawrence says "WHOA!"
strange.. my post yesterday disappeared... unless I forgot to hit the post button..

check your local discount stores.. I know Dollar Tree & .99 cent stores are always good... but there are others, usually in big cities, that have bubble mailers 5 each (5x6") for $0.99 cents...

I stocked up at this price.. only other deal I found is if you buy in bulk.. but for me, that is way too much.. there is no way I am gong to have 100-500 transactions... buying bulk is better for the power sellers/traders...

If you're in San Diego or plan on a trip to Sea Word or coming to watch the Padres.. check out this discount store.. one of my favorites.. most of their stuff is Costco overstocked items... http://www.gtmstores.com/
store locations: Lemon grove, Ca & Santee, Ca

Walmart has them 10 for $4 ... that's 40 cents each, right?
Walmart's are pretty low quality, in my opinion. I prefer Office Max and Walgreens when they have sales.

JonathanI
I bought 800 of them off ebay awhile ago for in the $30's.
(05-28-2012, 06:17 PM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]Walmart's are pretty low quality, in my opinion. I prefer Office Max and Walgreens when they have sales.

JonathanI
I've got over 400 positives as a seller on the bay using those and never had one complaint.
Pages: 1 2