`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check your trade offers...I may be sending you one for Helton!

Please check your trade offers...I may be sending you one for Helton!
I've gone through a lot of my wants and found members who have them. I've been sending offers left and right, so if you have any Helton check your trades...you may have one from me.

Thanks - Dale
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Please check your trade offers...I may be sending you one for Helton!
Dang I didnt get one. But you know where to check also for they may not be listed.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

That seems the best way to do it. Good luck with your hunt!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Hey Wayne, I'm going card by card...right now just in 2002 GU'd/Autos. I'm sure I will come across some I need from you.

(05-24-2012, 08:48 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Dang I didnt get one. But you know where to check also for they may not be listed.

Thanks man, looked but couldn't find any you had.

(05-24-2012, 09:03 PM)beginesj Wrote: That seems the best way to do it. Good luck with your hunt!!

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

check me.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Thanks for the reply, but didn't see anything I could use.

(05-24-2012, 09:51 PM)908 Wrote: check me.

i have 2 you need but waiting to build up more for that sweet pc card i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

LOL and what PC card would that be?

(05-25-2012, 04:23 PM)elberson Wrote: i have 2 you need but waiting to build up more for that sweet pc card i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want

(05-25-2012, 07:56 PM)dspainjr Wrote: LOL and what PC card would that be?
Aaron

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Ah yes, I could sell it.

(05-25-2012, 09:25 PM)elberson Wrote: Aaron