Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few things up for crab

few things up for crab
[Image: 4cards.jpg]

[Image: steelerhelmet.jpg]

RE: few things up for crab
Just curious but how much you looking on the helmet? Is it an authentic helmet or replica, and is the auto certified???
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

Interested in the dual auto...
Eddie George Super Collector

ITS A FULL SIZE HELMET OF MENDENHALL COA FROM THE COUNTRYS TOP DEALER FOR THE STEELERS STEEL-TOWN MEMORABILIA AND 2 PICTURES OF HIM SIGNING IT
(05-23-2012, 10:04 PM)steelernation081 Wrote: ITS A FULL SIZE HELMET OF MENDENHALL COA FROM THE COUNTRYS TOP DEALER FOR THE STEELERS STEEL-TOWN MEMORABILIA AND 2 PICTURES OF HIM SIGNING IT
all i seen was the franco harris got anymore steelers

(05-23-2012, 10:04 PM)steelernation081 Wrote: ITS A FULL SIZE HELMET OF MENDENHALL COA FROM THE COUNTRYS TOP DEALER FOR THE STEELERS STEEL-TOWN MEMORABILIA AND 2 PICTURES OF HIM SIGNING IT
What you see is what you get, I hang onto most of my Steelers.

(05-23-2012, 10:09 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: What you see is what you get, I hang onto most of my Steelers.
understand what you mean.. same here bud!

Is it a replica riddell helmet or an official riddell helmet??
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

(05-24-2012, 08:58 AM)rngrbrown Wrote: Is it a replica riddell helmet or an official riddell helmet??
I'm going to say its a replica. Look near the ear hole, should be a snap there and a second strap on the chin strap, its not there.

oits replic

so let me get this straight... you are offering all these items for crab???Smile