Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: few things up for crab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4cards.jpg]

[Image: steelerhelmet.jpg]
Just curious but how much you looking on the helmet? Is it an authentic helmet or replica, and is the auto certified???
Interested in the dual auto...
ITS A FULL SIZE HELMET OF MENDENHALL COA FROM THE COUNTRYS TOP DEALER FOR THE STEELERS STEEL-TOWN MEMORABILIA AND 2 PICTURES OF HIM SIGNING IT
(05-23-2012, 10:04 PM)steelernation081 Wrote: [ -> ]ITS A FULL SIZE HELMET OF MENDENHALL COA FROM THE COUNTRYS TOP DEALER FOR THE STEELERS STEEL-TOWN MEMORABILIA AND 2 PICTURES OF HIM SIGNING IT
all i seen was the franco harris got anymore steelers
(05-23-2012, 10:04 PM)steelernation081 Wrote: [ -> ]ITS A FULL SIZE HELMET OF MENDENHALL COA FROM THE COUNTRYS TOP DEALER FOR THE STEELERS STEEL-TOWN MEMORABILIA AND 2 PICTURES OF HIM SIGNING IT
What you see is what you get, I hang onto most of my Steelers.
(05-23-2012, 10:09 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]What you see is what you get, I hang onto most of my Steelers.
understand what you mean.. same here bud!

Is it a replica riddell helmet or an official riddell helmet??
(05-24-2012, 08:58 AM)rngrbrown Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a replica riddell helmet or an official riddell helmet??
I'm going to say its a replica. Look near the ear hole, should be a snap there and a second strap on the chin strap, its not there.
oits replic
so let me get this straight... you are offering all these items for crab???Smile
Pages: 1 2