`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 National Treasures Four Horsemen Pulled!!

RE: 2011 National Treasures Four Horsemen Pulled!!
Thats a sweet card, let me know if you plan on trading, cracked a case of NT with a few big hits in it.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

So, what do you think it is worth?? Any guesses?

(05-06-2012, 11:18 PM)ddampy1 Wrote: So, what do you think it is worth?? Any guesses?
First off, that is a BEAUTIFUL card! Congrats on the amazing pull!

Down to business though, lol. Really, it's worth what it is worth to you. It's a 1/1 and Beckett doesn't list a value for these.

I'm not even sure I would sell it on ebay over an auction house... That is a magnificent card and I think it would command a hefty sum. I can't put an actual value on it, you'll have to do the research yourself. I would find auto's of the guys in the card and see what they average, then that puts an extremely rough ballpark figure, but you'll at least have a starting point.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

All I know is that you have some nice Berber carpet there!

Card is nice too.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(05-07-2012, 06:33 PM)ugameck Wrote: All I know is that you have some nice Berber carpet there!

Card is nice too.
LOL AGREED I just didn't wanna say it! lol It is a gorgeous card, but if they were gunna drop all that cash for the four horsemen autos (which are a pain to find, trust me I've done it lol), why not just go the extra mile and add a Rockne auto too (which was actually easier to do! LOL)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

It all depends. Do you need the money? That's a piece of history right there! Maybe $10,000?

Sickness congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

yah I'd put it on ebay for $25,000 OBO and just let it ride, or have Sotheby's or someone take care of it.

Very sick pull
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

First off, that is an AWESOME card and I have to agree with the values suggested already. That card should bring you some good coin! Best of luck in whatever you decide to do with it!

However, to Panini I have to say C'MON, MAN! Couldn't you have made the cut windows at least so they cover the edge of the paper? And the way it was cut it went right through the bottom of Elmer's and the top of Harry's signatures. I really hope Panini didn't do that! With all the white space above Don Miller's name you'd think they could have kept the note card intact and had all 4 autographs on one card panel...

BTW, could you imagine if Topps had come up with this idea and had the 4 signatures on one panel, the Knute Rockne carpet in another panel, and a buy-back or even a reprint or artwork design of the 1955 All American Horsemen card in the third panel? That would be ill.

Anyway sorry for the tangent. That was an awesome pull! Congrats!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

that is an insane card. once in a lifetime pull, small fortune.