`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 National Treasures Four Horsemen Pulled!!

RE: 2011 National Treasures Four Horsemen Pulled!!
Thanks all for your comments! I appreciate them. I am liking the idea of putting it up on ebay for a buy it now or BO. I love the card but will always have the memories of that pull and pictures to prove it. I would rather see someone who has closer ties with Notre Dame own it and cherish it for its history.

And yes, I agree that they could have done a better job with the cut and placement of the sigs. When I realized what I had, that was my secondary thought. I would have loved to see a Rockne sig in the middle as well but understand that the auto is hard to get as well as very expensive.

Again thanks for your posts!

(05-09-2012, 03:44 PM)ddampy1 Wrote: Thanks all for your comments! I appreciate them. I am liking the idea of putting it up on ebay for a buy it now or BO. I love the card but will always have the memories of that pull and pictures to prove it. I would rather see someone who has closer ties with Notre Dame own it and cherish it for its history.

And yes, I agree that they could have done a better job with the cut and placement of the sigs. When I realized what I had, that was my secondary thought. I would have loved to see a Rockne sig in the middle as well but understand that the auto is hard to get as well as very expensive.

Again thanks for your posts!
whatever you decide to do good luck...and just a friendly reminder...I need 5k to go to my dream school...donations can be sent to....lol Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Holy !@#$%^&*! I'm beyond jealous man!!! What a fantastic pull, definitely going to get you a solid chunk of change. Best of luck with the sale buddy! If you're feeling generous, and want to donate to my ND Collection, I'll give it a good home Smile lol
Collecting Tommy Z and ND Alums!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
My Bucket:
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...orner2009/

Great pull, that'll take house-buying money to move it though.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Not asking for donations, just go out and buy a crap load of boxes and give everyone here a early Xmas gift

That's a pull of a lifetime! Congrats!
Looking for 2006 Playoff Contenders Championship Tickets 1/1 and also insert autos from that set.

Championship Tickets 1/1 - 32/242 = 13%; MVP Autos - 12/15 = 80%; Legendary Autos - 14/26 = 54%; Award Winner Autos - 16/28 = 57%; Draft Class Autos - 11/32 = 34%; Round #s Autos - 9/25 = 36%; ROY Autos - 16/32 = 50%

so is it listed??? has it sold???

(06-03-2012, 06:56 PM)slotman11 Wrote: so is it listed??? has it sold???
Yes it has listed and no it did not sell. been watching it. it was going for a bunch of K's but has since been discounted to just over a few K's
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

any updates on this card?