`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PHOTOS ADDED 4/27 - A DREAM CAME TRUE TODAY OUT OF NOWHERE!!

RE: A DREAM CAME TRUE TODAY OUT OF NOWHERE!!
WOW...SWEET.....CONGRATS MAN
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(04-26-2012, 11:27 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Oh for sure!!! I think he'll say you're more than alright lol Smile Cant wait to see the pic too as your avatar and image for everything hahha
Thanks bro. Yeah I am working on it as we speak. Smile
(04-26-2012, 11:44 PM)branesergen Wrote: Thats awesome man! Grats!!
Thanks bud, it was a shcoker for sure!! Didnt see that coming at all and defintely didnt see that Claiborne pick coming, WOW!!! I am SO ready for this season!
(04-27-2012, 12:08 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: WOW...SWEET.....CONGRATS MAN
Thank you sir!! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Sounds like an awesome day!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(04-27-2012, 12:34 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Sounds like an awesome day!
Pretty special bro, thanks! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

That is awesome James!!!! What a great time Smile Do you have a scan of the 8 x 10 ?

sounds like you guys had an awesome time!!! can't wait to see the pics...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

and thats the Karma you get for losing out on that that DEZ .... I believe you said your dreams were crushed? don't seem like it now does it !!!! awesome and grats!!!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Very nice....it's always fun to meet the players you enjoy watching either now or maybe growing up, especially if they are nice guys. I have been fortunate to meet several at card shows or charity events and some are really friendly while others seem bored to be there. My most memorable were having Jim Brown sign a mini helmet and 8x10 for me and Micky Mantle sign a baseball...both spent a few minutes chatting which was kind of surprising because there were so many people waiting for them. On the other hand I've had stuff signed and the player never even looked up...I won't mention those players....
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

That is frickin sweet man!!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

that is def an awesome. I got that same op with a fav player so I know how you feel.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index