`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PHOTOS ADDED 4/27 - A DREAM CAME TRUE TODAY OUT OF NOWHERE!!

PHOTOS ADDED 4/27 - A DREAM CAME TRUE TODAY OUT OF NOWHERE!!
Was messing around today not doing much and it was about 3:30 this afternoon and heard about a new Microsoft outlet store opening up in a shopping center here in Austin. Then they threw in as I heard it that Emmitt Smith would be there meeting people and playing Kinetic with customers. I didnt even hesitate, loaded up and hauled azz the the Domain and when I got there they were letting in the first 200, my wife and son & myself were #129, 130, and 131 baby!!! Got to meet him, he gave everyone there a hand signed in front of you 8x10 and also took a professional photo with you that was free, just have to go online and download it!! Friggin AWESOME man, I have always just wanted to move to Dallas just to be close to this kind of stuff and with an hour and a half notice I dont think I did too bad. I wore my #22 jersy and took my HOF ball to get signed but no personal items were to be signed at all and he didnt, but the pic and the 8x10 made it better plus got to BS with him for about 10 minutes. I still cant believe it!! Then I get to the draft party and we got Morris Claiborne!!! This day couldnt get any better!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Here are the photos of us...

I think Jay cared more about the stormtroopers on the wall behind us lol!

[Image: 574561_10150775705687480_150915932479_96...7962_n.jpg]

[Image: J.jpg]

The 8x10 but I actually think it is bigger, it barely fit in my scanner!

[Image: IMG.jpg]

Was able to get 3 of these 8x10's which was cool and I think only 169 people showed up for Emmitt, so fairly low print run, lol! Smile Thanks for looking!

RE: A DREAM CAME TRUE TODAY OUT OF NOWHERE!!
Congrats man
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

AWESOME day bro!!! well done! i am SO envious...
i would take an auto by our kicker right about now and ANY player who knows how to block...not Green OLBs and loser WRs we dont need..lol..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Sounds like my usual weekday lol JUST KIDDING thats freaking awesome! Id love to just talk with a HOF player and wasnt surprised Dallas moved up in the draft to get somebody.

I'd be envious ...but we won the super bowl lol

(04-26-2012, 10:55 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Congrats man
Thanks Chad, it was sweet!
(04-26-2012, 10:56 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: AWESOME day bro!!! well done! i am SO envious...
i would take an auto by our kicker right about now and ANY player who knows how to block...not Green OLBs and loser WRs we dont need..lol..
Thanks Jeff! I dont know what to say about the Bears pick, they reached on that one big time. I have to give that one a D- across the board man, I would have taken Decastro, somebody to keep Cutler off his back and to help that running game, I would be beside myself. Sorry bro!
(04-26-2012, 10:57 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Sounds like my usual weekday lol JUST KIDDING thats freaking awesome! Id love to just talk with a HOF player and wasnt surprised Dallas moved up in the draft to get somebody.
It was unbelievable man. It all happend so fast that i am still in shock. I mean this isnt some normal HOF, the guy is royalty man, unbelievable! Smile

dude that's so sick! glad you had that experience man!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(04-26-2012, 11:03 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: I'd be envious ...but we won the super bowl lol
I am not even gonna go there, just know we are gonna stomp your axx this year!! Smile
(04-26-2012, 11:18 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: dude that's so sick! glad you had that experience man!
Yeah me too! Thanks Matt. I wish my son would have perked up more, he had fell asleep on the way there and was grumpy waking up and then all these people, he wasnt happy. But one day, he's gonna say, my dad was alright! When he realizes everything I have for him and the stuff he has seen already. Smile

(04-26-2012, 11:19 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Yeah me too! Thanks Matt. I wish my son would have perked up more, he had fell asleep on the way there and was grumpy waking up and then all these people, he wasnt happy. But one day, he's gonna say, my dad was alright! When he realizes everything I have for him and the stuff he has seen already. Smile
Oh for sure!!! I think he'll say you're more than alright lol Smile Cant wait to see the pic too as your avatar and image for everything hahha

[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Thats awesome man! Grats!!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC