`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest box of crown, not to shabby

Newest box of crown, not to shabby
While everyones buying SPGU, im sticking with my crown, esp since DAC's has em for $90, until the new BTPs comes out. Anywhoo heres the damage

[Image: crownbox9.jpg]

Half of these hits were doubles, but cant really complain when the doubles were the Landeskog, Read auto & Marleau (Ekholm was also a double). With the Nuge Calder, I think ive pulled every Nugent card crown put in this year cept the Nuge Calder/Auto. Hopefully thats next. And the Seguin Prime was sweet and looks great next to the Seguin Patch that I pulled earlier

[Image: crown7seguin.jpg]

Also pulled 4 base cards that I needed, thats pretty rare. 16 more base & the set finally done.

Nemisis, hit me up if your interested in the Marleau Kings Men
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Newest box of crown, not to shabby
Sick patch congrats on that seguin
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

This is an awesome break! That Seguin Patch is SICK... and you know what I am looking at! Very interested in the Tom Barrasso!

Randi

The Seguin patch was from another box a lil while ago, I just posted it to go with the Seguin Prime that was pulled in this box. Its nice when pull a jersey, prime jersey & patch of the same guy. Hopefully I have that kinda luck with the BTP Irbe next month... and LOL I thought of you when I pulled the Barrasso too
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(04-23-2012, 02:20 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: The Seguin patch was from another box a lil while ago, I just posted it to go with the Seguin Prime that was pulled in this box. Its nice when pull a jersey, prime jersey & patch of the same guy. Hopefully I have that kinda luck with the BTP Irbe next month... and LOL I thought of you when I pulled the Barrasso too
Sweet! It's a great pull either way! I am wanting the Barrasso, so let me know what the deal is and we will get something worked out!

Randi

Hey man, I pulled your Nuge /99 Calder auto a few days ago from 2 loose packs, sorry about that Smile

It was my first Nuge auto. I'm a happy camper!

Always nice when Landeskog and Nugent-Hopkins make an appearance, even non-auto/memorabilia. Although that nasty Seguin takes the cake. (And then throws that cake in my face since I've never pulled a patch that sweet.)
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

sick patch bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

If you ever feel the need to offload either of those Seguins, let me know!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Sweet patch and cool Barrasso auto!!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87