Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Newest box of crown, not to shabby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While everyones buying SPGU, im sticking with my crown, esp since DAC's has em for $90, until the new BTPs comes out. Anywhoo heres the damage

[Image: crownbox9.jpg]

Half of these hits were doubles, but cant really complain when the doubles were the Landeskog, Read auto & Marleau (Ekholm was also a double). With the Nuge Calder, I think ive pulled every Nugent card crown put in this year cept the Nuge Calder/Auto. Hopefully thats next. And the Seguin Prime was sweet and looks great next to the Seguin Patch that I pulled earlier

[Image: crown7seguin.jpg]

Also pulled 4 base cards that I needed, thats pretty rare. 16 more base & the set finally done.

Nemisis, hit me up if your interested in the Marleau Kings Men
Sick patch congrats on that seguin
This is an awesome break! That Seguin Patch is SICK... and you know what I am looking at! Very interested in the Tom Barrasso!

Randi
The Seguin patch was from another box a lil while ago, I just posted it to go with the Seguin Prime that was pulled in this box. Its nice when pull a jersey, prime jersey & patch of the same guy. Hopefully I have that kinda luck with the BTP Irbe next month... and LOL I thought of you when I pulled the Barrasso too
(04-23-2012, 02:20 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: [ -> ]The Seguin patch was from another box a lil while ago, I just posted it to go with the Seguin Prime that was pulled in this box. Its nice when pull a jersey, prime jersey & patch of the same guy. Hopefully I have that kinda luck with the BTP Irbe next month... and LOL I thought of you when I pulled the Barrasso too
Sweet! It's a great pull either way! I am wanting the Barrasso, so let me know what the deal is and we will get something worked out!

Randi
Hey man, I pulled your Nuge /99 Calder auto a few days ago from 2 loose packs, sorry about that Smile

It was my first Nuge auto. I'm a happy camper!
Always nice when Landeskog and Nugent-Hopkins make an appearance, even non-auto/memorabilia. Although that nasty Seguin takes the cake. (And then throws that cake in my face since I've never pulled a patch that sweet.)
sick patch bro!
If you ever feel the need to offload either of those Seguins, let me know!
Sweet patch and cool Barrasso auto!!
Pages: 1 2