`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why!

RE: Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why!
I would report him to eBay. They may be able to block his IP address??? He's costing you and eBay money.

What a bum. I hate it when people have nothing to do but bug other people. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

John

i have had that issue before as well selling games and cards generally after relasting it once though it goes fine never had the issue with the same card not getting paid for that many times in a row
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(04-23-2012, 11:35 AM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: I actually think it's someone you've outbid on other items probably since you're going after the same cards. So it's another buyer on ebay fed up with you taking all the cards he wants. Ebay does have the "anonymous" buyer protection thing but there are ways to get around that and find out who you're consistently competing against to get the same cards.
Another good thought, but I haven't even bought any cards on the bay for a while because I've been cutting back. I haven't bought anything for my Victorino PC since probably January.

Ill report him to ebay and hopefully they can get him with his IP address. There are ways to get around that too though.

I don't know how to put a limit on the feedscore score for people to bid on an item. Can someone help me here? All that is there is "have a feedback score of -1 -2 or -3. None of the other options will help me since the guy just keeps creating new names.

(04-23-2012, 03:19 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I don't know how to put a limit on the feedscore score for people to bid on an item. Can someone help me here? All that is there is "have a feedback score of -1 -2 or -3. None of the other options will help me since the guy just keeps creating new names.
To my knowledge theres no blocking id's with 0 f/back. You can post that 0 or a certain number say 10 or less must email with a confirmed paypal address or risk having their bids removed. When they win those auctions you should have their full name & address sent to you by ebay. Are they same names, locations etc?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered