`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why!

Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why!
I've been trying to sell a few cards on the bay as usual. Recently I have been having the same guy bid on my auctions at the last second only to not pay and leave me with problems. It started when I put a Gardner auto up starting at .99 free shipping. It went up to $28 for the winning bid to someone with the name daves69girlfriendshotitems. He didn't ahve any rating history, but Ive had people before that made no purchses buy from me. After over a week had passed by there was no payment made and he hadn't returned my messages so I opened a case. He deleted his ebay account shortly after. I relisted the Gardner under the same format and after another 7 days the winning bid went to bestitems201269. Similar name and no rating history. I don't expect to get paid here... My only other card I had up for auction was a Hamels auto patch. The winning bid went to greatsexyhotitems.

So I've put up 3 different auctions in the past couple of weeks, all of which were won by this guy who keeps slightly changing his name under new accounts to win my bids and screw me over. What is going on here!!!?? I'm just going to have to relist these with a restriction on ratings to bid, so its not a huge deal. Its just very strange and I have no idea who this is or why he's doing it.

RE: Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why!
Sounds like someone has too much time on his hands. Sorry to hear your having a tough time.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Do you have a link to your ebay accounts anywhere else besides your profile page on here? Any issues with anybody on this/other sites that might have that link?

(04-23-2012, 09:33 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Do you have a link to your ebay accounts anywhere else besides your profile page on here? Any issues with anybody on this/other sites that might have that link?
That or perhaps a former buyer/seller that you might have had a problematic transaction with?

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Sorry this happened to you. It's sad that someone has so little going on they do that. I do put restrictions on who can buy from me on Ebay and have had very few issues. BTW, I KNEW it was you with that 2011 Chrome Hamels Canary Superfractor. Soon as I saw it I thought this is Jblaze from Beckett. Lost my job a couple weeks ago or I would have been all over that card.

I don't link my ebay on any sites at all and Ive never had any transaction problems in the past. I have 100% satisfaction and I've never had anyone mad at me with a sale or purchase.. It makes it even stranger that someone would pick me out to do this.
(04-23-2012, 09:54 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Sorry this happened to you. It's sad that someone has so little going on they do that. I do put restrictions on who can buy from me on Ebay and have had very few issues. BTW, I KNEW it was you with that 2011 Chrome Hamels Canary Superfractor. Soon as I saw it I thought this is Jblaze from Beckett. Lost my job a couple weeks ago or I would have been all over that card.
Lol Tongue I hated to get rid of that card but it went to a big Hamels fan and collector so Im very happy about that. The only ones I won't let go of are my Victorinos.

Sorry to hear about your job.. Hopefully you can find one soon and that card will find its way to you in the future.

Maybe another seller trying to sell the same card and taking out the competition?

Sorry it's happening to you

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(04-23-2012, 10:21 AM)ceocards Wrote: Maybe another seller trying to sell the same card and taking out the competition?

+1 This was my first thought

(04-23-2012, 10:21 AM)ceocards Wrote: Maybe another seller trying to sell the same card and taking out the competition?

Neither of the cards I listed were on the bay anywhere else, but thats a good thought.

I actually think it's someone you've outbid on other items probably since you're going after the same cards. So it's another buyer on ebay fed up with you taking all the cards he wants. Ebay does have the "anonymous" buyer protection thing but there are ways to get around that and find out who you're consistently competing against to get the same cards.