`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply

RE: Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply
seen a couple of things i liked..especially the montana limited auto...I have two montanas that can be traded already they are both on card autos but I want a montana with gu/auto..lmk if we cant work something out..bucket is completely up to date..thanks
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

if any of u are referring to me...i apologize for doing it,,,i just stumbled upon this thread and was reading..and i know im guilty of doing this...again im sorry and will try to be more responsive in the future..
[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]

I know I am famous for this even with approaching 400 trades. For me, I work close to 80 hours a week and practically live off my Blackberry. I used to get notices when something happened on my trade page but maybe about a month or two ago I stopped receiving these, and now I only get an e-mail when its a PM. Albeit, I am still pretty active on the boards, but for me, I may get an offer, but when I try to search maybe something doesnt shout out to me, I have to have it. So I figure I need to spend some time really looking through a fellow members org to try and make a deal... a few days pass, then a week, and before you know someone is ticked off... I do appreciate what everyone is saying and am only trying to show another side... we are ALL on here through thick & thin *former site members know what I am talking about* because we like to trade, but don't beat us up than we dont respond, it may take some people more time than others. Just my two cents from what I consider an active and respected trader.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

The argument is about starting a thread and not responding at all or for weeks....post on the thread that you cannot be located for weeks after you start one....just my opinion.

(04-24-2012, 12:53 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I get more crickets than responses. But All I have is garbage. You have tons of goodies, so I dont see why you cant get a response...
It is funny when you see a person post 10 times a day but wont return/comment/cancel the offer.
I even go as far as to send a pm sometimes. I see they read it. And they still dont reply to either, lol.
this is definitly me.. i wanted to locate the card before i accepted the trade because its happened to me where i couldnt locate the card and im stuck with a trade and no card to send...

i didnt find the cutler u wanted so i canceled today... i cant reply if i didnt have time to look for the card.. i couldve accepted it and waited til now to say " hey i cant find the card" id be a bad trader.. and like i said i screwed up once by doing so...

regardless my apologies for MY END waiting so long to respond CC

thanks

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I hate when people send offers and pick like 1 High End Card and want you to trade for 20 low end cards and then get offended if you decline their offer and they can't understand why you don't want to trade your namath or newton auto for 20 10$ cards.....Sometimes I think a 100$ card is not worth another 100$ card either. A rookie that goes for a 100$ i think is more valuable that a player who's almost out of the league but has some SP's that book 100$ ... to me its not the same even if the "book" says so.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's