Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I know that I am....they have a thread and I reply and send an offer and then the offer sits for days. Please don't start a trade thread if you are not ready to get a trade done.
Still interested in the Ponder Contenders if there is anything we can work out on it.
I have 6 pending right now with no comment, nothing.
right there with you....and i didn't even start some of them, most of the time they ask, can you check me for this...i do and send an offer and then, crickets....

(04-24-2012, 12:43 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]I have 6 pending right now with no comment, nothing.
I will be the first to admit I have done itSad Sorry if I made anyone mad.
like the suh a little, only one I saw in your org...wow that was really hard for me to look through your org, lol

(04-24-2012, 12:38 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]Still interested in the Ponder Contenders if there is anything we can work out on it.
+1....gets old after awhile and those that do it to me and then send offers I just quickly cancel with not trading at this time
I dont even get offers haha
I get more crickets than responses. But All I have is garbage. You have tons of goodies, so I dont see why you cant get a response...
It is funny when you see a person post 10 times a day but wont return/comment/cancel the offer.
I even go as far as to send a pm sometimes. I see they read it. And they still dont reply to either, lol.
i have 8 at the moment that have not moved for days a couple for weeks

(04-24-2012, 12:49 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]+1....gets old after awhile and those that do it to me and then send offers I just quickly cancel with not trading at this time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6