`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org issues; NFT cards being marked FT?

Org issues; NFT cards being marked FT?
I've had a couple of issues lately where some of my PC cards have been marked FT. The first time this happened, someone requested a Verlander rookie in a trade ('05 Flair), which I assumed I had a duplicate of and accepted the trade. Later, I found out it was my only one. -Not a huge deal, figured I had made a mistake but went through with the trade anyway. Today, I received an offer for a Mike Stanton auto that I had never intended to mark FT and don't recall doing so. Again, not a huge deal -especially since I realized it right away. Just thought I'd check with you guys to see if this is an ongoing issue or just an anomaly (or even a mistake on my part). At the moment, I'm on my cellphone so I haven't been able to scan my whole org to see if there's other issues.

Also, I'm not sounding an alarm or complaining here. Thought I'd give a heads-up and solicit feedback in case I need to contact tech support.

Also, if anyone has a '05 Flair Verlander /699 FT, hit me up.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Org issues; NFT cards being marked FT?
Hasn't happened to me but I've definitely seen others raise this issue...
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I've caught myself a couple times entering the wrong 'pattern' of data in the boxes when I'm adding multiple cards - some FT and some PC - to my org in one sitting. I'll get so used to adding "HAVE 1; TRADE AWAY 1" that when I come across a PC card I'll do the same thing without thinking.

My guess is it was similar manual error on data entry - contrary to some claims I've seen posted, I've not seen any evidence that org data gets manipulated - either intentionally or accidentally - by anyone but the user in question.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Thanks CEo. It may well have been user error. Never had a similar problem before. I'll take a closer look at my Org and make sure my PC stuff is mArked properly.
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.

Yeah I always make it a habit every couple months or so to do "org maintenance".

I double check my PC collections to make sure none are marked TRADE AWAY, check for cards with "0 HAVES" etc. If you use advanced search (the tiny magnifying glass in the upper left hand corner) you can really clean up your org pretty quickly.

Only other suggestion I'd make is to make it a habit to pull cards before accepting trades - I had a couple situations like you described above - completely my own fault. But if you always pull all the cards before accepting it pretty much guarantees it won't happen. Also eliminates the problem of accidentally trading the same card twice.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

All good points. It's well worth while to make sure you've got what you think you got before hitting accept. It sure saves headaches down the road.

it has happened to me as well and it wasn't user error