Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Posters need thicker skins

RE: Posters need thicker skins
I thought posters were made of paper, not skin thats gross!! Smile
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-26-2012, 07:04 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I thought posters were made of paper, not skin thats gross!! Smile
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww !!! Sad

(03-26-2012, 07:02 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I remember the forums when there were no arguments... good times!
Thats boring Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I think a lot of the problems on this site are newcomers that try to come on a PRICE GUIDE's website and trade at eBay value or just plain try and rip you off. I agree though, you can't expect everyone to agree on everything.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(03-26-2012, 06:29 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: All I know is I HATE Precious Metals cards.
Especially 1997.
(Except Barry Sanders)

Then apparently you are not too bright either LOL precious metals may be one of the sickest subsets ever produced. And my opinion is the one thast matters. Frankly i feel the Sanders was a waste of PLATINUM they used to make the card.. Smile But I do need it.
It does show well with the Blue Jersey and the Platinum background. No that i think about it. It is a sick card
(03-26-2012, 07:00 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Oh the football side is CAKE compared to the baseball side rants lol! Yeah if you don't want to hear someone 's opinion on your "situation" just don't post it!! tee hee. Kinda like I wish a lot of people would stop doing on Facebook... ---- I got up, took a shower, ate breakfast, went to the bathroom, ate again, surfed on line, etc etc etc. just my 2 pennies...
"Kinda like I wish a lot of people would stop doing on Facebook... ---- I got up, took a shower, ate breakfast, went to the bathroom, ate again, surfed on line, etc etc etc. just my 2 pennies..."

I had someone post on Facebook the other day they were picking up there dog's crap... No Joke. Cant stand Facebook. to this +100000000