`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Posters need thicker skins

Posters need thicker skins
Ill make this quick... I have just started posting here regularly around six monthe ago. I enjoy engaging in discussions, rants or basically aything that has to do with collecting. It is just my opinion, but if you post a rant you have to expect there will be 2 sides of the fence.. Some who agree, some who disagree and some who just dont care. EVERYONE has the right to their opinion and people cant get so caught up in what people say. If you don't like/agree with someones comments that is fine, but when it gets into a pissing contest it just seems to take away from the thread.. No reason to get so easily offended. This is not directed at anyone in particular. It is just my perspective. Smile
Off my soap box now.

RE: Posters need thicker skins
I disagree with you Tongue
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I agree but there's a difference in stating your opinion and stating your opinion but being a jerk about it. I have no problems with discussions and arguments but I is like people being jerks.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 01:44 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: I disagree with you Tongue
Then you are not too bright LMAO JK
(03-26-2012, 02:07 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I agree but there's a difference in stating your opinion and stating your opinion but being a jerk about it. I have no problems with discussions and arguments but I is like people being jerks.
I agree with you, I feel if someone is being a jerk about it... no response is better than getting into with them.. I think most people can tell when someone is being overtly rude and I would rather let them hang themselves. A wise man once told me if you hang around turds expect to get covered in (explicitive) Same holds true here. JMO

(03-26-2012, 02:25 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Then you are not too bright LMAO JK

I agree with you, I feel if someone is being a jerk about it... no response is better than getting into with them.. I think most people can tell when someone is being overtly rude and I would rather let them hang themselves. A wise man once told me if you hang around turds expect to get covered in (explicitive) Same holds true here. JMO
Couldn't agree with you more. Better to just walk away
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

100% agree with OP.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Obviously someone is against this thread rating it a one lol. I agree completely and I dont understand cyber arguments anyway...most of the time its people who cant do crap in person so they do it on the internet lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

All I know is I HATE Precious Metals cards.
Especially 1997.
(Except Barry Sanders)

Oh the football side is CAKE compared to the baseball side rants lol! Yeah if you don't want to hear someone 's opinion on your "situation" just don't post it!! tee hee. Kinda like I wish a lot of people would stop doing on Facebook... ---- I got up, took a shower, ate breakfast, went to the bathroom, ate again, surfed on line, etc etc etc. just my 2 pennies...
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I remember the forums when there were no arguments... good times!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature