`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever have a situation like this?

Anyone ever have a situation like this?
I sent my first couple of cards to be graded. I first went to a show and got RCR and had two cards for Beckett to take.

So today i get the cards back, and one has what looks to be a crumb or large particle of something inside the case. Its very noticeable. Its right over a black part in the card.

Anyone ever had this happen?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Anyone ever have a situation like this?
Sorry, can't say I have. I do remember someone posting on one of the various forums on the internet that someone got a card back with a fingerprint either inside the case or on the card. That's essentially all I remember though, don't even remember what company it was. I'm sure it happens from time to time. I'd recommend just contacting them to get it fixed.

Yea I was thinking of just sending an email and see what they can do. Thanks for the input

Must have been eating lunch when they slabbed that one.

I always imagined Beckett as having a state of the art cafeteria with old ladies wearing hairnets and orthopedic shoes serving Salisbury steaks and such.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(03-24-2012, 11:31 PM)y2hood Wrote: I always imagined Beckett as having a state of the art cafeteria with old ladies wearing hairnets and orthopedic shoes serving Salisbury steaks and such.
Mmmmm.........Salisbury steaks
[Image: homer_drooling2.gif]

(03-25-2012, 08:00 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Mmmmm.........Salisbury steaks
doh.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
Wink 
(03-25-2012, 08:00 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Mmmmm.........Salisbury steaks
Mmmmmm...Old ladies in hairnets

(03-24-2012, 11:07 AM)backitch Wrote: I sent my first couple of cards to be graded. I first went to a show and got RCR and had two cards for Beckett to take.

So today i get the cards back, and one has what looks to be a crumb or large particle of something inside the case. Its very noticeable. Its right over a black part in the card.

Anyone ever had this happen?

Yes, I got a card back with what looked like an eyelash in it. Luckily for me it wasn't very noticeable so I was able to sell it on Ebay.