`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bit Redundant But I Feel Like I Should Ask

A Bit Redundant But I Feel Like I Should Ask
From what I have been able to determine from these boards the delivery confirmation is what confirms that Beckett has received an order.

I sent an order on 2/29 (received 3/2 per USPS). I went with the 45 day service. I do not expect to receive my cards back until somewhere around the 2nd week of May. That is no problem.

After reading the messages on here I have realized that there will be no update on my order status either online or through e-mail until roughly the 2nd week of May. I'm not thrilled about that, but if that is how it works these days then that is what I have to accept.

I'm curious about the payment though. I would have expected my check to have been cashed at the time the order was received. A month later that has not happened. Is it normal for them to wait until the order is processed before they cash the check, charge the card, etc?

Just wondering if anybody knows the answer to that and if the other information above that is accurate.

Thanks.

RE: A Bit Redundant But I Feel Like I Should Ask
With my credit card they've not done it one single way each time. I've never sent a check. I did send a money order once, not sure how they handled that one
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram
Question 
They dont charge you until they start processing your cards. In case there is a card they do not grade "service unavailable" or you had your math wrong.
Expect that the last week as well.

Thanks for the replies. That is pretty much what I expected but I wanted to get an opinion of someone who had sent cards in more recently than 2003.