`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My BGS spoils...

RE: My BGS spoils...
(03-20-2012, 12:19 AM)rogue655 Wrote: Whoa, you're starting to sound like a Husky fan.

Silly Washingtonian...
Are you saying I like "heavy" people????
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 12:21 AM)mik253 Wrote: Are you saying I like "heavy" people????
Possibly...
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 12:16 AM)mik253 Wrote: Belly button lint is ugly also.....
And smelly. Is Oregon smelly and ugly? You know, that's a bad combo.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-20-2012, 12:26 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: And smelly. Is Oregon smelly and ugly? You know, that's a bad combo.
Ya them and Idaho as well....Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 12:28 AM)mik253 Wrote: Ya them and Idaho as well....Big Grin
Right! The smell of rotting potatoes! Got it.

(03-20-2012, 12:20 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm just trying to piss you off as much as you pissed me off today. I think it's working. I don't care who likes it or not. My friends are loyal friends and I'm not looking to add any new ones...........
So I'm guessing by your response you don't see how foolish and classless attacking someone's wife is. As far as pissing me off for a minute perhaps, however as an adult I'm able to look past childish insults, and take them and the person handing out those insults at face value, in all honesty I could really care less at this point what you say. I am glad however that you have shown your true self for everyone here to see. Good luck in the future with whatever you do.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Oh no! I got "unfriended"!!

[Image: Facebook-Thumbs-Up.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 12:45 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Oh no! I got "unfriended"!!

[Image: Facebook-Thumbs-Up.jpg]
Cool
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

You leave your class at home when your going to war. By any means necessary is my motto when scrapping. I don't fight/argue to lose. You brought all this upon yourself by making dumb, inaccurate, unfounded accusations. The second you called me a scammer, is when you made it clear you were against me and not my friend. I hate that word. I would never do anything to screw anyone on here. I have had ten of thousands of dollars of other peoples cards, and never scammed a thing. Ever! You brought all this upon yourself. Your wife should be pissed at you. Without your mouth spewing crap all day, I wouldn't have to come at you like that. I'm not trying to be mean to your wife, just you. I didn't tell you to show her my posts. That, was mean. You could have kept it between the guys. My point is, if I really really pissed you off to the point where you'll think about it for the next week or so, then it worked and was well worth it. You should have never accused me of being dishonest, and I wouldn't had to go there. By any means necessary.

Again, not really concerned with "how I look" to others. The only person that has to like me, is me. As long I'm ok with what I say and do, then it's all good....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"