`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about subscribing to org/trading

RE: Thinking about subscribing to org/trading
I just started trading here but it's been a pleasant experience for me so far, everyone has been great so far. Just be prepared to ship first if you're new and don't have a lot of trades, and of course check feedback before you trade.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

thanks for all the input- i guess my next step is getting subscribed...and start loading the org again (ugh)
saddle up partner!

I'm a relatively new trader, but I've had a great experience trading here (50 and counting in the last 5 months). I'd recommend dealing with guys who have a lot of trades under their belt, have good feedback, and post on the boards regularly. -None of these guys would risk their reputation. Good luck and hope to trade with you sometime. =Patrick
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yeah, I'll agree with everybody here. Sooooo many good traders, fun guys. I've not been burned once in about 50 trades. Just keep an eye on feedback. If it looks square, you are set. One thing that I can say is that there is no such thing as too much communication in trades. The more you can share/know, the better it goes. Good luck!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

I came to this site because I got burned so bad on the free ones. I figured if you have to she'll out a little cash to be part of something, chances are the people involved are not broke and looking for pray. So far I have not been burned. And honestly I have made some great friends on here ! The guys on here are great and if you hang around long enough you will find that out. Welcome to the forum, hope to trade with you soon man !

A couple of pointers: 1) make sure you visually confirm that you have all the cards you think you do before you hit "accept" in a trade. 2) you should never feel pressured in a trade, but give the courtesy of saying "thanks, but no thanks." no one likes trade offers dangling out there for weeks on end. 3) try to ship within a week. If it's going to be longer, say so right away. Communication is key. 4) at the beginning, most people will ask you to ship first. Nothing to worry about, especially if they have good feedback. 5) when you ship, put your cards in a case, in a team bag, in a padded envelope and use delivery confirmation. And don't put any tape on the cases (unless it's painters tape). Believe me, it's worth it and everyone will appreciate it.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*